Sweet Roasted Red Peppers
Ervin's Sweet Roasted Red Peppers Bread
Let yourself be inspired by this exceptional bread!
This bread hand- kneaded bread has a delicious filling of sundried and roasted red peppers, garlic, onions, oil infused with smoked red peppers, and finished with freshly ground black pepper.
Best heated through in preheated oven for about 4 minutes or on the grill, as this bread is your barbecue's best friend. The spicy, welcoming fragrances will attract nosy neighbours, so prepare this bread only if you like them.
We cannot be held responsible for a sudden increase in your popularity.
Suitable to serve during all seasons.
code : REP number : 010
weight : 340 g. 25 pieces/box
Recipes with this type of bread
Ervin's Sweet Roasted Red Peppers
- The English way: scrambled eggs, grilled tomato and mushrooms, fried bacon.
- Spicy lamb stew, white butter beans, green beans and san simon cheese.
- Roasted beef, Asiago cheese, fresh leaves of dragon, mint en basil.
- Egg salad with pitted olives and concassé of flat parsley.
- Vegetarian, filled with a tempura of vegetables.
- Tandoori of chicken with mango chutney.
- Hotdog with sauerkraut, some mustard, and Alsatian, Thuringian, or Frankfurter sausage.
- Stuffed with a frittata laced with a vegetable brunoise.
- Colourful mix of red, yellow and orange slices of peeled paprika, feta cheese and chopped up black kalamata olives.
- Stuffed with couscous, tajine of rabbit (or fish, poultry, lamb).
- As pita with iceberg lettuce, grilled tomato, spicy lamb kebab.
- Bread roll ‘Go Holland Go’ filled with orange tandoori chicken, orange peeld paprika, mango and orange Cheddar cheese.
* Barbecue and outdoor cooking:
This grilled paprika bread cannot be absent from your barbecues.
Perhaps one disadvantage: Your neighbour is wondering whether he is also invited.
* Serve with scampi and gambas.