Ervin’s Focaccia with Herbs
This flat bread is a jewel created for the true gourmet!
A special blend of fresh and dried herbs, marinated in extra virgin olive oil, is lightly brushed over the bread.
Gently heat for about two minutes and until the golden crust is shiny and slightly crisp.
Take pleasure in the delicate fragrances of tarragon, parsley, chives, mint and wild rosemary.
Smell, taste, enjoy and understand why Ervin’s Bread is so remarkable.
code : FOC number : 001
weight : 330 g. 21 pieces/box
Recipes with this type of bread
Ervin's Focaccia with Herbs
* Ideal for making paninis :
Can be served cold or warm, either large or small.
Cut lengthwise and cover with products of your choice. C
.Cover with the top of the focaccia bread.
.Cut with a bread knife crosswise into 4 parts so you will obtain four large paninis
or into 16 parts for small sandwiches.
- Crunchy focaccia stuffed with mozzarella, tomato, extra Provencal herbs, flakes of parmesan.
- Crispy focaccia stuffed with mozzarella, tomato, Parma ham.
- Vegetarian: nicely stuffed with falafel, iceberg salad and grilled tomato, serve accompanied with tzatziki.
- Incredible bread to fill as a pita : stuff nicely with shoarma or even with a juicy burger and some crunchy fried onion rings.
* Serve with a tasty tagine of rabbit , lamb, fish or a vegetarian tagine.
* Very simple, but oh such a delicacy : to add to appetizers, receptions and tapas :
Cut the focaccia in long strips and grill and grill in a panini press, or toast those strips.
Serve with a nice colourful palette of some dip sauces :
- green pesto
- caviar of sundried tomatoes
- black olive tapenade with anchovies and capers
- Greek yoghurt sauce with mint and dill
- hummus with zatar
- tarama and tzatziki
- babaganoush of eggplant
* ERVIN ' S LOVERS' PIZZA: for 2 lovers
Internationally known from television and magazines .
Cover Ervin's Focaccia Bread graciously with:
- basil pesto
- slices of tomato
- grilled aubergine, grilled zucchini, grilled artichoke
- marinated mushrooms
- slices of roasted and peeled colourful peppers
- sundried marinated tomatoes
- pitted black and green olives
- parmesan shavings
Season finally with fleur du sel and grounded black pepper.
Bake in the oven during 7 minutes until crunchy.
Coming out of the oven, finish the pizza with a few drops of excellent extra virgin olive oil.
Garnish with some fresh basil leafs.
Present on a wooden cutting boardwith a sharp bread knife. Delightful, orginal, trendy, a hype!
The story behind the lovers' pizza? I will tell you personally.